Are you ready to pursue your dream of learning to fly, but you’re worried about how to finance your flight training?
Financing your flight training is easier than you think. There are a variety of financing options that are available to you.
Studies have shown that people who obtain financing for flight training finish faster and almost always complete their training, while individuals who pay as you go are 75 percent more likely to drop out of a training program.
Before you start searching for other means of financing your flight training, talk to us at Acadian Pilot. Acadian Pilot has partnered with local and national lenders to help meet our clients’ financial needs to complete their training.
We have helped countless aspiring pilots secure financing for private pilot training to commercial pilot, instrument-rated training. We use several local lenders and have other options for you to consider.
Here are a few other flight training financing ideas:
- Apply through Acadian Pilot for financing through Pilot Finance, one of the country’s leading pilot finance companies.
- Apply through Acadian Pilot for financing through Vermilion Bank and Trust, a local company willing to tailor a financing plan that works for you.
- You can try the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) Training Funds Program.
- Flight Training Scholarships: There are many organizations that offer aviation related scholarships. The great thing about scholarships it that you never have to pay them back. Its free money for your flight training needs. Click here for a list of organizations that offer aviation scholarships.
- Apply for a personal loan at your local bank.
For more information, email us at Acadian Pilot.
VA Benefits accepted.
Montgomery GI Bill and the Post 911 GI Bill accepted.
Is Flight Training Right for You?
The fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.Get Your Flight Career Training Readiness score now!